Today’s practice is a guided HALT meditation that will teach you an incredibly useful tool that you can use to answer the question “how am I doing right now?” If you’re someone who struggles to answer that question or finds yourself suddenly activated for seemingly no reason, this practice offers a series of questions you can use to identify and hopefully respond to your needs. I love to think of this as a practice of self-compassion and kindness, giving ourselves grace to have needs in the first place. I would love to hear what you all think of this in the comments below!
New Mindful HALT Practice: Learning to Listen to Your Needs
Hello FB family!
Mindful HALT Practice
Today’s practice is a guided HALT meditation that will teach you an incredibly useful tool that you can use to answer the question “how am I doing right now?” If you’re someone who struggles to answer that question or finds yourself suddenly activated for seemingly no reason, this practice offers a series of questions you can use to identify and hopefully respond to your needs. I love to think of this as a practice of self-compassion and kindness, giving ourselves grace to have needs in the first place. I would love to hear what you all think of this in the comments below!