HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 20th

Good Saturday morning! After 2 grey and rainy days, we should see the sun here today, and I hope the same for you.

I slept poorly last night, so the meme above is a reminder to myself to get things done this weekend, no matter what. We usually take it easy on Saturdays anyway, so I should be able to manage this day, even if I’m tired. I may take a nap later. Will this be a quiet day for you or do you have a lot of things planned?

And what about workouts? I’ll be continuing the 30-day challenge. I loved most of the workouts from week 1, but reading how they’re increasing the difficulty level in week 2, I am a bit apprehensive. We shall see. I’ll go for a short walk or two, depending on how my ankle feels. I have not seen any improvement at all. Every time I walk, there’s a point where my ankle feels like it wants to roll over.

We’ll have black bean quesadillas for supper and homemade air popped popcorn for movie night. What’s on the menu for you? I’m able to chew on both sides of my mouth now, but I anticipate bits of kernels getting stuck in the hole left when they extracted my molar.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day and weekend! And wishing Alina a fabulous vacation! 🙂