Daily Check-in: Friday, April 19th

Howdy there Blendfriendz!

How are you all doing today? Glad it's almost the weekend?

I know I am!

Mostly because we have our fantastic Inge as our upcoming weekend guest host! Inge: thanks so much for ghosting!

Before we get there though, we gotta get through our Friday! So, what does your Friday have in store for you?

For workouts?

Day 5 of the challenge for me! It looks like a great upper body and cardio routine from Nicole! Can't wait to get to it this afternoon!

For food?

I want something with a bunch of veggies today. So maybe we'll make some salad Nicoise or something like that.

And a pic?

Ok fine. Here's a gorgeous Mr Northern Cardinal sitting on my deck. I love his hairdo.

Alright guys, that is it for me for this week! You'll be checking in with Inge over the weekend, then I'll see ya'll right back here same time same place on Monday!

Til then:

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and have a great weekend!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***