Perspiration Pals 18 April 2024

Hi there, Pals! I’m so tired, I nearly forgot about the thread… but of course I can’t just forget about you so here I am. Since I didn’t have the energy to work out yesterday morning I was planning to do after I finished work at around 7 p.m. Did I do the scheduled workout routine? No. How many push-ups did I do? Zero? Did I work out with my expander? No. Did I feel bad about it? Yes, because I already see that I deluded myself that I’d be able to learn to do proper push-ups. I’m getting weaker not stronger, what was I thinking…?

Anyway, this morning I woke up at around 4, so I started working out a bit earlier than I normally do. It was a Tasha routine and I had almost absolutely no energy left in the last couple of minutes. It has never happened before. I need a holiday. Or a different body. I think taking a holiday is a more realistic option. After the workout I practised eccentric push-ups a little.

So let’s talk about fun facts then. Did you know that a beautiful face attracts more partners than a beautiful body, according to a scientific survey? I did… I mean I don’t have a beautiful body if I had an attractive face to go with it, I’ll be fine. Also, it's scientifically proven: being in love makes you a less productive person. Bonus fact, philophobia is the fear of falling in love.

All right, Pals, that’s it from me today, I hope that you’ll have an easy day.

PS, random park (not too nice) with my bike's handlebar.