Perspiration Pals 17 April 2024

Hello there, Pals! How are you today? I had a busy day at work yesterday but it was different from the usual busy so I actually enjoyed it. I got home at about 8 p.m. and an hour later I was ready to fall into bed. Since today is basically stretching day (exercises for stronger back and hip with Kayla) I decided to let myself sleep an extra hour, which I really needed. Turns out, I don’t get up more refreshed so I might just as well get up at 5 a.m. to work out.

So this paragraph should be about the workout routine I did this morning but the only workout routine I did was making my bed, and glancing at the clock every five minutes while rushing around my apartment getting ready. (I really missed workout out, to be honest…) I’m going to practise push-ups maybe work with my expander and stretch in the evening. That’s the plan anyway.

Moving on to our fact-finder fragment, did you know that a study found that those who consider their spouse or partner to be their best friend get about twice as much life satisfaction from marriage as others? Some of you probably do. Hopefully. Also, did you know that people with high IQs tend to appreciate dark humour more? Bonus fact; did you know that "king" in a snake's name signifies that it preys on other snakes?

All right Pals, I need to go now, have an easy day, talk amongst yourselves and eat some nuts (random piece of advice ) Unless you’re allergic to nuts, of course.

PS, Trees. Another random photo.